Sunday, November 8, 2009

WHY!!!!!!!?????

Sitting here right now listening to the Redskins-Falcons game, and I can't help but think why we still have Stephon Heyer even in the starting lineup. He is by far the worst Offensive Lineman in the NFL, and the fact that the coaches refuse to do anything about it just makes me want to scream. They sign Levi Jones, a former Pro Bowl lineman, and we have him on the bench. It is not that hard to tell him just go out there and block the guy in front of you. Well it is for Heyer. I think it is funny that the Skins signed Mike Williams this offseason, a man who hasn't played for 3 years, and he is playing better than Heyer. I really can't wait until the offseason when we bring in a Head Coach who can come in here and completely rebuild this team from the inside-out. This is by far the worst team I have ever had to watch, I thought that the '93 Skins that went 3-13 was bad. At least that year the offense had heart and wanted to win. To me this team has already gave up on the season and only cares about not getting hurt and getting their money. This team has no want to, or even a need to mentality. I honestly want to give up on them, just like they have given up on all Redskins fans. But unlike them, my love for them won't let me, and that is the saddest thing of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment